Valentine’s Day Recipes – You Should Try
Are you thinking about making your valentine’s day a bit more special? Why don’t you make a recipe that your partner loves? Well, there are hundreds of delicious recipes that you can make without facing hassles. The following five recipes are some of those. You should definitely try these out.
1. Valentine Night Strawberries
- Dice two strawberries and put aside.
- Cut off the stems from each remaining strawberry to create a base for strawberries to rest on. Beginning with the pointed ends and cutting the majority of through, though not totally through the stem , cut the strawberries into 4 pieces.
- Blend the cream cheese to become a smooth mix in the chopped strawberries, walnuts along with powdered sugar.
- Pipe or spoon about 1 teaspoon of the mix into each strawberry.
2. Creamy Pesto Shrimp
- Make sure to fill a large pan with salted water, lightly and bring to a boil.
- Add linguine to the mix and bring to a simmer.
- Cook pasta in a covered pot with a stirring every now and then until firm but not soft to the point, approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Take it off and drain. In the meantime heat butter and melt in a large saucepan at medium-high heat.
- Stir Parmesan cheese into cream sauce until completely blended.
- Add pesto to the sauce and cook until it thickens up to 3 to 5 mins.
- Mix in shrimp and cook until pink, around 5 minutes. Serve sauce over hot linguine.
3. Chocolate Truffle Cookies
- In the microwave or in a bowl made of metal on top of a pot of boiling water, melt the unsweetened chocolate 1 cup of choc chips and butter, stirring often until it is smooth. Remove from the stove and allow to cool.
- In an enormous bowl, whip egg and sugar until smooth and pale, around 2 minutes.
- Mix in vanilla and chocolate mixture until it is well-mixed. Mix together the cocoa, flour baking powder, salt, and baking powder in a gradual manner before adding to the mixture of chocolate.
- Incorporate the remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips. Cover the dough with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to an overnight.
- Preheat the oven until 350 degrees F (175 ° C). Make chilled dough into 1-inch balls. Set them on cookie sheets that have been ungreased to make sure they are about 2 inches in distance. The baking time is 9-11 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking tray for five minutes prior to transfer to an air-tight rack to fully cool.
4. Chocolate coated strawberries
- Melt the chocolate as well as shortening in a double-boiler with a stirring every now and then until it becomes smooth.
- Place toothpicks on the tops of the strawberries.
- Grab a strawberry using the toothpick, then dip it in the mix of chocolate.
- Turn the strawberry upside down , then place the toothpick inside the Styrofoam block or place the strawberry on a waxed paper.
- Let the chocolate set. Repeat the process with other strawberries.
5. Sweetheart Cupcakes
- Line a muffin tin of standard size with cupcake liners made from paper.
- Mix the cake mix with vegetable oil, water, and egg whites on low speed for about 30 seconds, and then at medium for two minutes, until the batter is smooth. The cupcake pans should be 1/3 filled of white batter. Place aside.
- Add four drops of food coloring red into the remainder of the bowl of batter to turn this batter pink. Mix in the raspberry oil.
- Pour 1/3 of the pink batter into a plastic resealable bag and put aside.
- Mix additional food coloring in the remainder of the pink batter until it’s an orange/red hue and then place the batter into a resealable plastic bag.
- Cut off the corner of the bag, place the open tip in the middle in each of the cups of white batter, and squeeze in around 2 tablespoons of red batter.
- Cut off the corner of the bag that contains the pink batter, then stick the open tip inside the red batter , and squeeze approximately one tablespoon pink batter in each of the cups.
- Bake the cupcakes that have been layered in the oven preheated to a toothpick inserted in the center and come out clean, about 15 or 20 minutes. The cupcakes should cool thoroughly before frosting.