Hershey’s Recipes: Desserts
Due to the many different flavors that there are, it’s hard to find amazing recipes using Hershey Kisses. There are flavors like milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white, caramel-filled peppermint, as well as choco with almonds.
1. Macaroon Kisses (Almond Joy Cookies)
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 5 cups flaked coconut split
- 48 chocolate milk kisses
- A large mixing bowl is required to mix the butter, sugar, and cream cheese.
- Beat egg yolk in with almond extract until thoroughly combined.
- A separate bowl mix the baking powder, flour and salt. Add the flour mix to the creamed mixture , and combine well.
- Add the coconut. 3 cups.
- Refrigerate and cover for one an hour, or up to the point that dough becomes more manageable.
- Form into 1-inch balls, then wrap in coconut. Spread two inches from each other on baking sheets.
- Bake the cake at 350° F at least 10-12 mins or till lightly brown.
- After taking the cookies out of the oven Then, immediately place an edible chocolate kiss inside the middle of each cookie.
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for about 2 hours or so until the chocolate has soft, and then move cookies to racks on wire to cool completely.
2. Nutella Kisses
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Half cup brown light sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 24 chocolate Hershey kisses
- The oven should be preheated to 375°F.
- Within a large bowl mix the baking soda, flour and salt. Whisk until mixed.
- A mixing bowl mixes the Nutella with sugars, butter, and Nutella. Blend for 3 minutes. Then add vanilla and eggs. Blend until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients until they are well-combined.
- Make walnut-sized pieces, then roll in the sugar. Put them on a cookie tray approximately four inches from each other.
- Bake the cookies for about 8 minutes, take the rack off and put one of the cookies in the center of each cookie.
- Cookies will start to show cracks due to this. Put the rack back in and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Move onto a wire rack for cool.
3. Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate Cake
- Betty Crocker(tm) Super Moist Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Vegetable oil
- Heavy cream
- First, pour 1 1/2 cups Hershey’s Kisses in a large mixing bowl. Add 1TB flour, and stir until the chocolates are coated. This will prevent the chocolates from sinking to the top of the cake when baking.
- Make the cake mix in accordance with the directions on the box.
- The bundt pan is thoroughly coated using non-stick baking spray. Pour half cake batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle the flour dusted Hershey’s Kisses to cake batter and evenly distribute them across the pan. Sprinkle the remaining batter over the top and bake as per the directions on the cake mix’s package. (Our Bundt cake pans were dark so we baked for approximately 45 minutes at 350 degrees).
- Remove cake from the oven and gently shake it to release cake from the sides of the cake pan. Once the cake has cooled, it is possible to flip the pan onto a serving dish and the cake will fall right out!
4. Holiday Wonton Kisses from Wonton
- 1 Hershey Kisses package
- 2 pie crusts refrigerated or create an own pie crust
- 1 egg beat (for wash)
- Sprinkles of color are optional.
- Preheat the oven up to 350 degrees F.
- The pie crusts are frozen and thawed. Roll them to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured, clean surfaces.
- Make use of a drinking glass or coffee mug that has 3 to 3/12 inches of diameter, or a cookie cutter of the same dimensions, cut and score the dough.
- Make a kiss in the middle inside each circle of dough.
- Create wontons by folding opposing sides of dough over chocolate. Then, close each one by pressing dough in a tight manner.
- Place the cookie on an ungreased baking pan or on a baking stone.
- Brush each wonton lightly with egg wash and then sprinkle them with colored sugar.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes.
- Place the wontons in the cooler rack.
5. Secret Kiss Cupcakes
- 3-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup butter that has been melted
- 2 eggs lightly beat
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 30 chocolate milk kisses
- 1 can (16 pounds) Fudge frosting
- Within a bowl mix the sugar, flour and baking soda. Add cocoa and salt. Combine the buttermilk eggs and vanilla. Add it to the dry ingredients until they are blended.
- Paper-lined muffin cups should be filled with two-thirds of the batter. Put a chocolate kiss in the middle in each cake until it overflows with candy.
- Bake at 375oC for 20-25 to 30 minutes, or up until the toothpick inserted in the cake is clear.
- Cool for 10 minutes prior to taking them off the pans and transferring and transferring to racks on wires for cooling completely. Frost cupcakes.