Crispy Salmon Succotash
This delicious salmon dish is a scream of summer! The sweet potato is packed with fresh vegetables, including baby tomatoes, sweet corn, and Kale. The addition of a pinch of basil will give it a zing. It’s time to master the crispy skinned salmon for serving on top.
- 285 g Salmon Filets skin-on
- 113 grams Canned Corn
- 7 g Basil
- 1 tbsp Italian Herb Spice Blend
- 113 grams Baby Tomatoes
- 7.5 g Red Wine Vinegar
- 56 G Kale Chopped
- 300 G Yellow Potato
- Preheat the oven until 450 degrees F. Begin cooking the recipe when the oven is set. Review the entire recipe. Wash and dry the entire produce. Prepare a parchment-lined baking tray. Cut the potatoes into pieces of 1 inch. To the baking sheet that you prepared include the potatoes, half of the Italian Herb Spice Blend , and 1 tablespoon oil (double to make 4 portions). Season with salt and black pepper and then toss in a coating. Roast in the middle of the oven for 23-25 minutes, until the meat is tender.
- Halve tomatoes. Chop kale roughly. Cut basil into thin slices. Rinse and drain corn. Dry using paper towels.
- Cleanse salmon using paper towels and then season by adding salt and black pepper. In a large, cold non-stick skillet, add the salmon, skin-side up. The pan should be heated to medium-high heat , and simmer until skin becomes crisp, about 5-6 min. Turn the salmon over and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the fish is cooked to perfection. *Transfer the fish onto an uncooked plate.
- Within the pan cook 1 2 tablespoons butter (double for four portions) on medium-high. Add half of the corn (use all four portions) and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add tomatoes and kale. Season with the rest of the Italy Herb spice Blend Salt and pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the vegetables are soft. On the off-fire, mix in half of the white wine vinegar (use four portions for the total).
- Divide the succotash into plates. Add crispy salmon on top and serve with roasted potatoes. Sprinkle basil on top. Enjoy!