Easy Chocolate Mousse
Are you looking to find out how to create mousse with chocolate? You’ve come to the right spot! Chocolate mousse is easy to make at home in the kitchen. Anyone can make it, however you’re able to keep it as your personal secret.
Don’t be afraid, have you ever cooked your milk over the stove? Then , you’ll see the basic recipe for this recipe for chocolate mousse to be identical.
The chocolate mousse recipe is put together using just four ingredients such as eggs, cream sugar and semisweet baking chocolate. The trick is to take careful consideration when mixing the ingredients however it’s not difficult. Betty Crocker Test Kitchens make this part simple.
- 4large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8oz semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
- Mix egg yolks and sugar in a small bowl using an electric mixer on high for about three minutes, or until they are thick and lemon-colored. Gradually mix in sugar.
- Heat 1 cup whipping cream in a 2-quart saucepan on medium-high heat until the cream is boiling. Gradually stir at most half of the whipping cream mixture into the egg yolks; Stir back into hot cream in a saucepan. Cook on low heat for about 5 minutes, while stirring continuously until mixture becomes thicker (do not let it boil). Stir in the chocolate until it melts. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours, shaking occasionally until the mixture is completely cool.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups whipping cream in a chilled medium bowl using an electric mixer at high speed until it becomes stiff. Blend whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Pipe or spoon the mixture into bowls for serving. Refrigerate until serving.