Celebration Cake Recipes – You Must Try
Cake is a must-have item in any kind of celebration. Birthdays, marriages, anniversaries, halloween and the other special occasions are incomplete without a special cake. If you are looking for perfect celebration cake baking recipes for your special person on the special day, check out the following celebration cake recipes. You will love the way these cakes can be made.
1. Jubilee cheesecake
- To make the shortbread base, mix all the ingredients along with salt and a pinch with a food processor, until it is a smooth dough.
- Press the dough into the prepared tin to create an uniform layer. The mixture should be chilled for 20 minutes to become firm. In the meantime you heat the oven to 160degC fan/gas 4.
- Cook the cake for about 30 mins, until the golden light. Allow to let it cool completely. 4. To make the filling, make the chocolate white in a bowl that is heatproof in a pan with barely simmering water. While you’re waiting, combine both mascarpone and the cream cheese into the bowl of a large one and beat until smooth.
- Add the chocolate that is cooled, and mix again until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, whip the honey and cream until they form soft peaks. The honey cream should be folded in the mix of chocolate, and then spread out evenly over the base, and then level the top. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until the mixture is set. 7. To make your Dubonnet jelly topping, make sure to put the gelatine leaves into small bowls of cold drinking water for about 5 mins. Pour 100ml Dubonnet along with the sugar into a smaller pot and cook, stirring, until the sugar melts.
- Press the gelatine leaves down to get rid of any water and then mix it into hot Dubonnet mixture until they are completely dissolving.
- Mix in the rest of Dubonnet, gin and bitters and grenadine in the event that you have them. Let it cool and set aside and then pour it over the cheesecake that has been chilled.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours, or upto it is set. Decorate with fresh fruit and chocolate curls and serve, if you would like.
2. Russian honey biscuit cake
- The sugar and butter should be melted in a large pot on a low flame and then mixed in the honey, eggs and baking powder until they become foamy.
- Remove from the heat, and add the flour using a wooden spoon until it is combined. 3. Preheat the oven to 180degC/160degC fan/gas 4.
- Take the dough in a cup, then split into five equal balls. On a lightly sprayed surface make three balls of dough until they’re as thick as the PS1 coin, and slightly larger than the 20cm circle template.
- Transfer the pieces of dough to baking sheets, and bake for around 7-8 minutes. Let them cool for a few minutes before placing the pattern over the warm biscuits . Use the sharp edge of a knife, cutting three 20cm diameter biscuit circles.
- In the meantime you make and bake the remaining 2 dough balls, and then cut them as you did with the other.
- Transfer the five trimmed biscuits onto a wire rack to cool completely. The trimmings can be placed in bags, and then smash using a rolling pin and then put aside for decorations.
- To prepare the filling, whisk condensed milk and the cream in a mixing bowl until the mixture is thick.
- Set an individual biscuit on the cake stand, and cover it with a generous amount of filling.
- Sandwich the other biscuit on top and then layer on stacks of filling, and biscuits, topping the stack by adding the final biscuit.
- Spread the filling remaining on top. Then, chill for six hours.
- To serve, sprinkle with the barista crystals as well as biscuit crumbs. Drizzle with honey.
3. Sandwich Cake
- Bake three sandwich cake tins, then decorate them with baking parchment.
- Mix the sugar, butter eggs, vanilla, baking powder , and flour with an electric mixer or stand mixer, hand whisk until it’s a smooth mixture, which takes about 5 minutes.
- Add the chocolate white until dispersed all over.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the tins, then level it out with a palette knife or the edge of a spoon until it’s smooth.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer that is inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clear. If the sponges aren’t even, use a serrated knife to remove the tops. As the sponges cool and cooled, you can make the ganache.
- Place the white chocolate into an enormous bowl. Place the cream in the saucepan on a medium-low heat and bring to a boil. The cream should be immediately poured over the chocolate, and allowed to cool for about 4-5 minutes until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Mix until you have a smooth ganache. Make sure that the chocolate is completely melted, and then add the vanilla. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and stir it every now and then to ensure it doesn’t fully harden until the ganache is thick enough and spreadable to cover the cake. After the sponges have been cool and the ganache has cooled to a consistency that is spreadable then you can build the cake.
- Place the last sponge on top of the cake and lightly apply the ganache in a thin layer. Place in the fridge until it sets for at most 20 minutes.
- Pour the ganache over the remaining ganache. Top with remaining raspberry slices. The ganache can be stored for up to 3 weeks in an airtight container.
4. Mango Cardamom Cake
- Within a bowl, mix the sugar, butter and flour with baking powder, baking flour as well as eggs, ground cardamom, and ground and mix using the aid of an electric beater for two minutes or until smooth and smooth.
- Add the coconut desiccated and coconut cream. Divide the batter equally between the tins you have prepared and bake for 20-25 mins and until a wooden skewer placed into the middle of the cake is clear. Let the cakes be cool inside the baking tins.
- To prepare the filling, whisk together the cream, mascarpone, and sugar in a bowl until the mix is smooth.
- Cut the flesh of one mango into smaller pieces and blend it with the cream. Slice the flesh from another mango into thin cubes or strips according to your preference. To put them together, slice each cake horizontally in two equal layers.
- Place one layer on a plate and cover it with one portion of cream frosting. Layer another cake on top , then repeat the layering process.
- Finish with the cream icing layer over the surface of the cake.
- Decorate the cake with mango slices, fresh mango or cubes, and serve.
5. Apple and cinnamon crumble cake
- Mix the bramley apples and Lemon juice into a large mixing bowl. In an additional mixing bowl, make use of an electric mixer mix together the butter 225g along with the caster sugar and lemon zest until it becomes pale and fluffy.
- Mix in egg yolks one at a time and add a small amount of flour for each. Utilizing a large metal spoon, fold in the rest of the flour, the baking powder, cinnamon and almonds that have been ground. The apple pieces should be rinsed thoroughly then pat dry using kitchen paper, and then mix in the batter for cake.
- The batter should be poured into the tin and carefully level it, and cook for about 45 mins. When the cake is in the oven, prepare the topping. The butter should be melted in an oil-based pan.
- Add the apple slices and cook for about 2 minutes before turning to brown. Allow to cool. In a bowl, you rub the butter and flour with your fingers to create a fine dough-like texture.
- Add the cinnamon, sugar and some salt. Toss the mixture with the apple that has cooled. When the cake is spent 45 mins in the oven, remove it from the oven, sprinkle the crumble on the top, and bake for about 15 minutes. The cake is cooked when the topping of the crumble appears evenly brown, and it is like it’s firm to the sensation of the.
- Let the cake cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then take it out from the tin, and then place on a serving platter. Serve warm or let cool.