Best Brioche French Toast
A simple Brioche French toast recipe you’ll love and want to cook repeatedly to feed your loved ones. Brioche bread that is thickly cut and dipped into eggs sweet batter makes some of the best, delicious and lavish French toasts you’ll find.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon butter split or more if needed
- 6. (1 inch) thick , dry slices of Brioche bread
- 1/4 cup butter
- Six tablespoons of maple syrup or more, according to your preference.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F (175 Degrees C).
- Whisk eggs, milk vanilla extract, sugar salt, and nutmeg in an ice cream bowl.
- 1.25 teaspoons butter on a pan on medium high. In small groups, dip each piece of brioche bread into the egg mixture, then cook in the butter until golden. between 2 and 3 minutes on each side and adding butter as required. Transfer the French toast onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven until the cake is puffed up, between 8 and 10 minutes.
- Cook and stir 1 cup of butter in a pan over low heat until brown and toasty, between 3 and 5 minutes. Transfer the butter that has been browned to a dish that is cold. Serve the butter browned over the cooked French toast. Top the slices with 1 teaspoon maple syrup.
- Read Also:
- Ube Vs Taro – What’s The Difference?
- Hand Roll Vs Cut Roll Sushi: What’re The Differences?
- Butter Chicken vs Tikka Masala: What Is The Differences?