Adam Richman Recipes
Adam Richman has starred on and produced a variety of Discovery Channel shows, including Man vs Food and Adam Richman’s The Best Sandwich in America. He is also the host of the show on NBC called Food Fighters. Born and raised from Brooklyn, Richman is a graduate of Emory University and the Yale School of Drama. Here are some great recipes by Adam Richman.
1. Egg Salad Without Mayo
- 1 cup olive oil extra virgin and more if needed
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- One large, white onion chopped
- 8 large eggs hard-boiled , hard-boiled, and removed
- Sliced bread, spears of endive crackers, lettuce leaves to serve.
Step 1: In a large pan that is set on a medium flame cook oil till it’s sparkling. Add the onions and garlic and stir until coated with oil, then cover. Cook, stirring frequently now and then, until garlic and onions are extremely soft, which should take about 30 minutes. It is possible to lower the heat a bit to avoid them burning and add a bit of olive oil if something begins to stick to the pan.
Step 2: Take the skillet off the flame. Utilize the fork’s handle to mix the warm onions and garlic until it is an easy, jam-like consistency. Move the garlic and onions away from the pan and make use of the fork to crush eggs into a smooth spread. Add the garlic-onion paste into eggs and stir until it is fully in the eggs. Add pepper and salt to taste.
Step 3: The egg salad can be served on toasted bread for a sandwich, or with crackers, endive, or lettuce leaves for an appetizer.
2. Spaghetti Pie
- 1/2 pound sauce cooked spaghetti or any other lengthy, thin pasta (leftover is good)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 Cup red sauce (that is the simple pasta sauce)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus additional ingredients for the pie plate
Step 1: Preheat the oven up to 350 degF (177degC).
Step 2: If you are using leftover spaghetti, warm it in a pan or skillet on low heat as well as by heating it in the microwave. In a large bowl, slowly mix the spaghetti eggs, the egg, Parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella as well as 3/4 cup of red sauce.
Step 3: Clean a 9-inch pie tin or glass pie dish using olive oil. Pour the remaining 1/4 cup of red sauce into the dish and press the pasta in it. Add the other 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
Step 4: The spaghetti pie is baked in an oven that ranges from between 30 and 35 minutes. Take it out of the oven and allow it to sit for five minutes prior to using the pizza slicer.
- Read Also:
- Ube Vs Taro – What’s The Difference?
- Hand Roll Vs Cut Roll Sushi: What’re The Differences?
- Butter Chicken vs Tikka Masala: What Is The Differences?